Friday, October 27, 2006

Its Official!

so now i have decided to actually document my time over here and this is the official place for it. mmmm what has been happening since my last time on here? well after a rough start to the week, not helped by the fact that i was tired and feeling awfully broke i have now been paid and the week has improved.
on tuesday i confirmed my trip to prague with jai jai by booking my flight with swiis air for $278 so not that cheapy but jenny said its worth it as once you get there everything is really cheap! also last night being wednesday i went out with jenny for dinner after german class to a really nice restaurant at stadlehofen called santa lucia - really good italian food and it is always great hanging out with jenny and getting her view on things.
today was also a really good day. this morning catherine wanted to go shopping at rapperswil which is the last southern suburb in the canton of zurich so i got to take the kids to the kinder zoo - we had the best morning. we went on a train ride around the zoo and the twins went on a pony ride which was the cutest thing ever. once catherine came to pick us up she was impressed that the kids wanted to walk around the zoo with me and not just go to the playground. this was probably helped by the fact that nicholas was near unconcious because he fell and hit his head but she didnt mention that!!!! today i also got to take the massive bus volvo and pick noel up from school this is like a big thing as no one ever drives that car and noel was actually really accepting of me coming to get him. afternoon was just spent at the park chasing after the 3 kids.
now i am babysitting which is ok as i am just upstairs on my computer as oppose to in my room. not sure if i get paid extra or what.....
mmm and then tomorrow night after german class my friend manda is coming to stay over at my house which should be nice!!! i am going to try and go to kussnacht on saturday also with her so i can buy stuff for my scrapbooks.

nite nite
xox

No comments: