Wednesday, March 07, 2007

One chance then your out....

i knew february 4th that i got flashed by a speed camera.

today my boss asked me what i was doing that day and i knew that it was me! so heres' the deal though. in switzerland they dont hvae a points system. they just have major fines. and they're harsh! i was doing 68km in a 50 zone. so i got a 250franc fine. if i was doing one more kilometre over they would have snapped up my license for 1 month.

thennnnn if i get caught again, i could be looking at jail time!!! me - innocent me, in jail!! hahahaha so if you thought i had been here for a long time, then it could get longer.

i am now going to have to drive like those 70 year old grandmas so i can never get caught speeding.

then the other dilemma is that catherine (my boss) said she would pay the fine!! mmm no i would feel bad so i took the money out of the atm tonight but it was so tempting to say "thanks for that" and be 250 francs richer..... or at least not poorer.

but a question..... i was in the SMART!! have any of you people driven a trolley like that.... its like ... unheard of ... that you could get a speeding fine in a smart. hahaha but i did!!

1 comment:

LuLu said...

So I know I just heard this story over our two hour skip class and go drinking fest but it is still so funny! (In an I feel so horrible that it happened to you funny way!!) Don't worry...we'll be in Triberg in 3 days and you can forget all about it!!! Thanks for lending me your ears in my whinging session!!! (I just realized how many ! I put in this comment...anyways...)