Monday, July 30, 2007

Working on the weekend...


My family was having approximately 60 people over the Saturday after Zuri Fest and asked if I would watch the kids for the afternoon, so Sara, Lacey and Laura all came over also to hang out.



We spent the arvo in the lake and Sara even bought facepaint for us to paint the kids faces. It was so cute and I think the kids had a really good day.



We were kind of hanging to leave by the end of the day as we were all tired and sick of kids from a week of them already so at about 10ish we then left and went to Lauras house to watch a movie.

Lacey stayed over the whole weekend which was nice and I got my room ready for the girls arrival.



I took the above photo on the Sunday. Sometimes it is the nicest thing in the world to just sit on the couch in my room and look out at the lake. If its a sail boat or someone windsurfing, even just a lone swan it always looks so beautiful. Even in the middle of a thunderstorm as the towns light up it is so pretty.

No comments: