Monday, August 27, 2007

I dont know if I am just tired....

I have been saying it ever since Kim and Kate left but I think I want to come home.

I miss everyone too much. Its not enough for me to speak to my mum on the phone all the time.
It hurts too much now to hear about my sisters lives from a distance.
I dont want to be away from Mel and Mandy and D and Sahar (if shes still around) anymore.
Its just Lacey and I now and I am so lonely. Manda and Sara left and it feels like I wont make any more friends. People that I will love anyway. And if I dont love them then whats the point?
I love the kids I look after. I love the beautiful big house thats right on the lake. I love so much jumping on a plane for an hour and being at another stunning holiday destination,
I am just more sad these days than I am happy.

I miss you guys. I think about you all - all the time.

2 comments:

LuLu said...

Megz!!! What's this all about?? Ok, planning we need planning!! We are going to Turkey (or maybe Greece...) in three weeks...less than that actually...2 1/2 weeks. Cheer up... and no more Vodka for us...seriously, I thought I could have died on Saturday night. I LOVE YOU MEGZI!

Megan said...

Ok I am more happy now!
I am sorry for my stressing and sadness and down right self pity, I am ok!
We will be ok!