Monday, October 29, 2007

So jealous of your sun light....

Just a short one to say hi. Sadly now daylight saving isn’t happening here anymore whilst all you Sydneysiders are now enjoying sunshine through till late.
On a positive though at least when I wake up in the morning it is not pitch black dark like it was last week… oh my god every time I woke up I was like “aghhh its not time….”
The only real problem I have with the new time is that there is now a ten hour time difference between Sydney and Zurich so it makes it a bit more harder for me to speak to my family at the times I am available….
Not to worry though I am home in 40 days so I wont have to call them because I will be right there… YAYYYYYY!
It also looks like now I will have a part time job for when I go home which is good because I have ran out of money!!!!! So to fund my travelling addiction I will be working at the Perfume Connection with Kimmy when I go home for a bit.
Just this last week Lacey and I booked our trip to Venice for Carnavale and we also bought tickets to go to Warsaw we just haven’t decided when we will go there.
Our accommodation for Naples is now booked and we are already looking at going to Stockholm or Berlin for the Easter break.
So in other words working when I get home is a realllllyyyyy good idea!
This past weekend we went out with some friends to a party in Baden again which turned out to be a really good night. We finally got home at 5am and spent most of the day sleeping (hehe)
Saturday night most of our friends ventured out and braved the cold for round two but Lacey and I went to her house and made dinner and watch Oceans 13.
Sunday was uneventful until my phone got stolen so I had to go and buy ANOTHER phone and get a new number. Now I am just in the process of trying to get my friends to send me their numbers which is not a fun task… aghhhhhh! For anyone who cares my new number is 0041 79 84 54 022
Its Halloween on Wednesday so today my little people and I are going to a pumpkin farm to go and do some carving. We went last year which was fun so I will post some photos soon.
Have a nice day, Megz xo

No comments: