Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Testing my google group!

Hello all…I know it’s been quite some time. I’ve
set up a google group for the blog. I’m in the process of setting
people up so that they will receive an email when the blog is updated.
This way people won’t have to continually check the page and be
disappointed over and over when it’s not updated…hehe…I’m lazy I
know!! LACEY helped me set up all the things to make this possible. If
you want to receive these emails just send an email to
a-day-in-the-life-of-megan-subscribe@googlegroups.com using the email account
you wish to have the updates sent to. It will ask you to confirm your
subscription so do that and you’re in!! Let me know if you have any
problems and I’ll see what I can do to fix them. If you’re already
receiving these email updates then you don’t have to subscribe because
it’s already done for you apparently!
Hahahaha Lacey if your reading this I am a lazy bum and I couldnt be bothered to be creative so I used the whole thing.... actually hope you get this 'cause then that means its working right???

1 comment:

LuLu said...

LAZY BUM!!!!