Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ta Da! I have a new tooth!!

So we all know the story about Megan's tooth exploding in her head up in the Swiss alps and her having to get it yanked out of her head right?

Well we also know that once you loose an adult tooth you have 'buckleys' of a new tooth coming back. This is where the whole 4000 franc story starts and the saga of Megan's dentist adventures begins.

I seriously may have crossed Zurich lake a baziliion times to go to the dentist and get collagen injections in my gums, titantium devices shoved into my damaged head, neeedles upon needles, teeth shaving, etc, etc the list goes on but on the 29th of May I got the final implant after nearly 8 months of having a gap in my head and covering my mouth every time I needed to laugh which let me tell you was plenty after half the disasters I have gotten myself into.

I nearly hugged my dentist after I got my tooth. It is so real and you cant even tell I ever was missing a tooth. I know no one really cares about my teeth but my friends here will know the pain it has caused me and the amount of drugs I had to take to keep from slitting my wrists, so I am happy and I am vain but I dont care.... I HAVE A FULL SET OF TEETH!!!

No comments: